Home and School Association
Welcome to HSA!
All families at St. Augustine Catholic School are members of the HSA, and we hope to meet many of you in the coming year. There are many ways to become involved through volunteering and attending general meetings. Please be sure to contact us with questions or ideas you may have for building our community.
and , HSA Co-Presidents 2019-20
The Purpose of the Home and School Association is to:
● help parents, School administration and faculty develop a mutual understanding and appreciation of the mission of Catholic Education,
● provide a formal avenue for parents/caregivers of current students to participate with the faculty and administration in their children's education
● develop supportive systems for communication and service to the school and school community
● work with the school administration, faculty and staff to provide programs and processes that engage the School families in spiritual, educational, outreach, social, legislative, public relations, service and fundraising activities that further the mission of the School
● collaborate with the pastor and our parish (CCASTA), other parishes, civic and school organizations
● discern through prayer and support the contemporary vision of the Church for Catholic education, and
● collaborate with the Principal of the School.
Co-Presidents: Emily Kuchinsky and Andrea Seurkamp
Vice President: Joy Emery
Secretary: Kim Lare
Treasurer: Mike LaMartina
Tracy Fuhr, Nicole Colantuno, Casey Taylor, Kurt Roper
To contact Mrs. Kuchinsky or Mrs. Seurkamp, HSA Co-Presidents: Call 410-796-3040 or contact the HSA at HSA@staug-md.org.
HSA Meetings General Meetings 2019-20
Monday, October 14, 2019 6:30 PM
Monday, December 9, 2019 6:30 PM
Monday, February 10, 2020 6:30 PM
May 2020 TBD
The Executive Board meets at 6:00 pm prior to the HSA General Meetings.
Executive Board of the HSA Meetings
Tuesday, September 10, 2019 6:30 PM
Monday, October 14, 2019 6:00 PM
Tuesday, November 12, 2019 6:30 PM
Monday, December 9, 2019 6:00 PM
Tuesday, January 14, 2020 6:30 PM
Monday, February 10, 2020 6:00 PM
Tuesday, March 10, 2020 6:30 PM
May 2020 TBD
Tuesday, June 9, 2020 6:30 PM
All SAS families are expected to enroll and participate in the HSA. Annual dues are $25 per family and are included in the family registration fee. Dues cover the cost of multiple assemblies throughout the school year that benefit all of our children.
Upcoming Events & News
October 4, 2019 Race for Education
October 25, 2019 Halloween Bingo
December 6, 2019 Dinner with Santa
Family Dance - TBD
Muffins with Mom - TBD
Donuts with Dad - TBD
Follow us on Facebook: @HomeandSchoolAssociationSAS