Home and School Association
The Purpose of the Home & School Association is to:
- help parents, School administration and faculty develop a mutual understanding and appreciation of the mission of Catholic Education
- provide a formal avenue for parents/caregivers of current students to participate with the faculty and administration in their children's education
- develop supportive systems for communication and service to the school
- work with the Principal to provide programs and processes that engage the School families in spiritual, educational, outreach, social, legislative, public relations, service and fundraising activities that further the mission of the School
- collaborate with other parish, civic and School Organizations
- are rooted in prayer, discernment, and the contemporary vision of the Church for Catholic education
- are accountable to the Principal of the School
President: Melanie Greenhill
Vice President: Tracy Fuhr
Secretary: Betsy Kulp
Treasurer: Ann Rives
To contact Mrs. Greenhill, HSA President: Call 410-796-3040 or contact the HSA, by e-mail HSA@staug-md.org.
All SAS families are expected to enroll and participate in the HSA.
Annual dues are $25 per family and are included in the family registration fee.
Dues cover the cost of multiple assemblies throughout the school year that benefit all of our children.
Dues also cover the cost of membership in the Holy Childhood Association -- an international aid organization that provides food, medicine, clean water, shelter, and education.
Upcoming Events & News
February 3, 2017 - Bowling Night
March 6, 2017 - Literacy Night
March 24, 2017 - Donuts with Dad
April 28, 2017 - Muffins with Mom
April 29, 2017 - St. Augustine Gala