Endowments & Grants
Throughout the year, St. Augustine School applies for grants in order to fund special projects and the needs of the school and its students.
Recent grants awarded to St. Augustine School include:
- Knott Foundation to support technology and the Math Resource program.
- Verizon Foundation to help fund new PC tablets in middle school.
- Ravens Act Foundation to fund an after school health and fitness club.
- Cardinal's Lenten Appeal for tuition assistance for families in need.
- Chesapeake Family Magazine for calculators for 5th grade math.
- Howard County to support the Character Counts! program.
- The Eugene Kane Foundation to fund operating expenses.
- The Washington Capitals "Caps Cares" to purchase gym equipment.
- The Knights of Columbus, St. John Neumann Council, St. Augustine Church, toward Character Counts! program.
- The Raskob Foundation to fund a part-time Guidance Counselor.
- Howard County to support a field trip for students in grade 5.
- Knott Foundation to support the Reading & Math Resource Program.
- We are very grateful to these grantors for their generous support!
Many special events and fundraisers are held during the school year, including the Race for Education, Back to School Dinner & Family Fun Night, Halloween Bingo and Christmas Dinner with Santa.
All of our events are in need of corporate sponsors to help underwrite costs. Please contact Tamara Sciullo at 410-796-3040 to discuss sponsorship opportunities.